Monday, May 16, 2005

Some Of The Things I Believe...

...I believe humility and modesty are sexy...I believe our nation is "on the wrong course"...I believe in the power of obsessions...I believe in destiny...I believe there is a bit of humor in every situation...I believe art education should be as important as math in our schools...I believe in reincarnation...I believe people are inherently good...I believe daydreaming is a valuable activity...I believe in Rupaul's quote "we are born naked...the rest is drag"...I believe a civilized nation does not have capital punishment...I believe in "live and let live"...I believe regret can be toxic...I believe the most important thing you can teach a child is to be curious...I believe in minimalism in everything except emotions...I believe that anyone who thinks they have "good taste" is wrong...I believe there was calculated voter fraud in Ohio...I believe in rooting for the underdog...I believe you can get spiritual enlightenment on a dancefloor...I believe there is an element of truth in every stereotype...I believe good design can alleviate stress...I believe in gut feelings...I believe you can judge a person's character by what they DON'T say as much as by what they DO say...I believe in exfoliating the skin and the soul...I believe

No comments: