Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekend Review

Saturday I chilled most of the day. The unexpected rains kept me from doing my errands so I just hung out around the apartment.

Early evening I pay-per-viewed this movie. Of course any film with even the briefest of appearances by Amy Sedaris is instantly deemed praise-worthy. It was not a laugh riot, just extremely languidly enjoyable. At only 81 minutes it was the perfect length for my attention span

Later on I connected with Timmy and we went on a tour of New Yorks most vile gay bars. The highlight/lowlight was meeting Timmy's friend Jeff for a round of "Who Can Kiss The Most Transsexuals?" at what was once briefly Club Edelweiss, but is now even a more deliciously repulsive version of that iconic locale.

On Sunday, Jeremy scored some free Yankees tickets, so along with Alyssa, we headed out to the Bronx. Despite an atypical hangover, and the absence of my boy Jorge Posada, we had an awesome time with the other 54,000 fans.

Fell asleep watching the new Ken Burns documentary on "dubya, dubya two"

No comments: