Sunday, November 04, 2007

Blurred


With increasing frequency, I am one of those people who keep saying "I can't believe it is already (insert today's date)". It seems like the past few months have just flown by, which is kind of strange as stressful periods often feel like they go on forever.


Carol called earlier this week regarding coming up from D.C. for Thanksgiving. I was finding it hard to fathom that Halloween was upon us, now I am shocked that T-Day is only three weeks away.


I am fully aware that this happens every year, but my perception is that life is on hyperdrive. Perhaps it is because I have little time to really come to a full stop and smell the proverbial roses. Even when I am away from work or other obligations I feel like I always have something in the back of my head gnawing away at me...Is this what a 21st century adulthood feels like?

No comments: